Please join us for House Call: Critical Care Case Studies in the Community. Our CHOP/King of Prussia Hospital (KOPH) Pediatric Intensive Care Attendings will review cases picked up by Pediatricians and Emergency Medicine providers that escalate to an advanced level of needed pediatric care. Learn and discuss what it means to have critical care in your community available when needed.
- Recognize and initiate appropriate resuscitation for the critically ill child presenting with respiratory failure or shock
- Review how to evaluate and manage critically ill infants, children, and adolescents who present with diagnoses that a general pediatrician sees in practice, including appropriate indications for physician consultation/patient transfer to pediatric intensive care
- Discuss the application of physiologic monitoring and special technology treatment in the PICU setting
This seminar focuses on anesthesia and critical care and was delivered at a virtual event titled, “House Call: Critical Care Case Studies in the Community,” on August 10, 2021.
Additional CHOP Resources:
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Upcoming Healthcare Professionals Events
By starting this module, you agree to our Content Disclaimer and Terms of Service.
If this is your first time attempting to login to the new website with an existing account, you will first need to reset your password before logging in.Lost Your Password?
**By selecting “Yes”, you consent to receive information from CHOP. Once you have decided to receive such communications, you may later decide to stop receiving these communications. If you want to stop receiving these communications, you may send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.